We are your Maritimes' John Deere Dealership with 14 locations to serve you. We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the role of John Deere Turf sales rep as well as Powersports & Compact Commercial Equipment at our Moncton, NB location.
Salary plus merit-based pay!!
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially salable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- Post secondary education preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Why Work Here
We offer full-time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, merit-based pay, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note you must be a resident of Canada in order to Apply for this role
Please submit your resume today