Our client in Kingston is growing and they are looking for a Counter Sales/ Customer Service Representative to join their team. This position will be responsible for keeping our client’s commitment to customer service by offering product knowledge and direct sale service to ensure that the customers’ needs are satisfied. This position is ideal for those looking to learn and grow within a thriving organization.
This position is is schedule Monday-Friday with the potential for weekend work.
- Servicing customer (in person or by telephone), offering product knowledge and direct sales service to ensure that the customer’s needs are satisfied for construction services.
- Processing orders to completion which includes pricing, picking the order and sourcing additional information (if required) accurately and efficiently.
- Sourcing non-stocks and replenishing stock accordingly.
- Ensuring all items purchased are properly entered, allocated and efficiently processed.
- Keeping the counter and pick-up area clean and organized.
- Evaluating customer’s needs and promoting products.
- Other related branch duties as required.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Construction or industry knowledge a strong asset.
- Ability to safely lift heavy items upwards to 50lbs.
- Working knowledge of a POS system is an asset.
- Customer service oriented.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow skills within the branch and organization as a whole.
Send your resume today