We are a growing company in the HVAC sector located in Etobicoke offering a full line of Mechanical services in the GTA. This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company. We are a thriving, privately-owned business for over 35 years and well established in our industry, we take pride in our workmanship and professionalism.
We believe that you can make the difference and through team work we can help you to get where you want to be. We have a great dynamic working environment and employees are appreciated for good work.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.Job Description
- Must have experience in building and in suite service
- Removal and replacements of vanities and toilets
- Complete eligible work orders
- Proficiency in riser replacement
- Building shutdowns capabilities
- Drain machines and power flushing experience
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Current plumbing license
- Must have experience in service and maintenance of Hi-Rise apartment buildings
- Clean driving record
- Sound judgment; analysis and problem solving skills
- Available to work nonstandard or extended work hours to meet project deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
We offer Top wages $33-$38 hr and provide our employees with a variety of outstanding benefits & programs
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- RRSP Package
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Company Cell Phone and Vehicle
- Assistance with further training where relevant
- CAA coverage
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!