Calgary's leading cemetery and funeral home is looking for responsible, enthusiastic Sales Representatives to join our team in our Calgary, AB location.
Our company is 70 years young, is well known throughout Canada and is the service leader in Calgary.
We have seen tremendous growth in the last few years. If you are a highly motivated, results driven, ambitious person who thrives in a team atmosphere, you may be the candidate we are looking for!
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to devote the time and energy to start this new career. We offer paid training, generous commission and bonus structure, full benefits and excellent working conditions.
As a Sales Representative you are responsible for:
- Developing and closing new business
- Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
- Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
- Converting short-term and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue
- Negotiating and closing business leads
What we offer:
- Generous commission structure with unlimited earning potential
- Year-round incentive contests and bonus program
- Outstanding comprehensive training program
- Support from the leadership team
- Potential for advancement
- Flexible benefit plan
- Employer matched Company pension plan
- All equipment is provided
- Team oriented environment
- Recession proof industry
First year realistic income of $60,000 - $90,000 with no limit earning potential.
Sales experience is an asset but is NOT required.
A valid Driver’s Licence and personal vehicle are a requirement of this position.
No phone calls please.
Take control of your career today by providing essential products and services needed by all, and become part of our Family!