We are your Maritimes' John Deere Dealership with 15 locations to serve you.
We are looking for a skilled, dedicated person to fill the position of Service Writer at our Grand Falls, NB location. Must be bilingual.
Please note: If we are impressed with your resume, you will receive an email asking you to take a quick 5 minute questionnaire from Predictive Index. Please keep an eye for it in your email. Sometimes it goes to your junk mail.
Assist the Service Manager and Store Manager in maintaining accurate and on-time reports and records. These reports and records are relative to the service department's operation with John Deere and Bomardier Recreational Products (BRP) within the dealership.
- Process all warranty claims
- Check tech's time punches daily
- Screen service calls and direct calls as needed
- Process internal work orders
- Order and apply parts for work orders
- Communicate with Deere on Parts and/or Service Issues when required
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Knowledge of office procedures
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bilingualism required
We offer an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Please submit your resume today!