Marvin is a premier manufacturer of made-to-order wood, wood-clad, and fiberglass windows and doors. Offering unparalleled value with craftsman-quality construction, energy-efficient technology, and the industry's most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes, and options.
At Marvin, we always strive to find better, more sustainable ways to enrich people's lives and the space where they live, work and play.
If you've been looking to join a stable and friendly company with competitive compensation package and comprehensive range of benefits including health and dental, RRSP, vacation, employee and family assistance program, and much more, then keep reading!
We are currently seeking for an experienced, results oriented, high energy and enthusiastic team player to be part of our GTA sales team. This role will be representing our brand and product line and drive results by using creativity, initiative, consultative selling approach and execution of initiatives required to maintain and grow brand presence and penetration within the territory.
If this sounds like something you will be interested in, Apply Now! We want to meet you!
Your role will
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities as they pertain to all of our product lines and develop forecasts for your area of focus;
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list for Marvin;
- Solicit and forward orders to Marvin. You understand and agree that you do not have the authority to accept any orders (on your behalf) nor do you have the authority to enter into any agreement or incur any liability on behalf of Marvin;
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and key stakeholders
- Handle customer complaints and comments;
- Maintain a high level of service to existing and new Marvin customers: responding promptly to requests for quotation, delivery and after sales service as well as introducing new products to accounts where applicable;
- Keep accurate records and reports (in our CRM) with respect to sales and prospects;
- Conduct monthly reporting;
- Cooperate fully with the Administration department by enforcing the credit and collection policy.
What makes you a successful Territory Manager?
- Sales focused with well-developed business instincts and a drive to succeed.
- Business knowledge built on a foundation of formal education (diploma/degree) and real-life experience (3+ years of proven and demonstrated successful sales or sales management experience).
- Must have previous experience building and developing a customer base preferably in the building / construction materials industry.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills with an impressive history of building strong relationships with customers combined with influencing skills to present ideas and alternatives in a persuasive fashion.
- Aptitude to work with required technology, software applications, CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- A highly motivated team player who values the attributes of integrity, accountability, common-sense and respect.
- Must have passion, care and dedication to deliver superior customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a diverse organizational environment - handling multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive - with grace and humour, under pressure.
- Results-oriented, collaborative mindset in order to work effectively with cross-functional teams and maintain customer goodwill and loyalty.
- A positive attitude with curiosity and drive to constantly seek new opportunities and thrives in an environment of significant change.
- Must have a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
- Workplace: Home office or company office environment. This position will require to be on the road: Toronto Area
- Flexible hours, including night and weekends (as per customer needs)
- Interaction with dynamic team of professionals and the public at large
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
- Family oriented work environment
- Opportunity to grow within the company and work with fun and dynamic people
- Mixed compensation structure: salary + commission + bonus
- Matched RRSP contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Monthly car allowance + gas card
- Life insurance / LTD coverage; and more!