POSITION: Cafeteria Cashier/Server
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Quick Service Outlets Manager
STATUS OF POSITION: Seasonal
WHO WE ARE: At Horseshoe Resort, we are a team that loves to serve people, priding ourselves on the service that our colleagues deliver to our guests. Horseshoe Resort is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of hospitality professionals and recreation enthusiasts. If you are outgoing, friendly and love adventure and the outdoors, you may be the person we are looking for!
The Cafeteria Cashier & Server is responsible for counter service and running the cash for the cafeteria operated in the busy winter months in a quick, prompt and efficient manner. The Cafeteria Cashier & Server will clean and maintain all areas within the cafeteria in accordance with Health & Safety requirements, and ensure that all supplies are stocked and available for business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve food and beverages
- Handle cash and card transactions
- Maintain the appearance of the outlet; including cleaning food service area, wiping down and tidying chairs and tables, emptying garbage cans etc.
- Restock all items needed to serve guests
- Approach every task with enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Strive to deliver outstanding results
- Always try to anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Help out in other areas when necessary
- Comfortable handling cash and card and making change for customers
- Outgoing and friendly personality!
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays
Join our team today, and enjoy employee perks such as Resort staff pass for yourself and your dependents, retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, along with additional perks and discounts at our affiliated resort – Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka.