If you are an entrepreneur and looking for a change, we welcome you to explore joining a respected and well-established organization to help earn your way to financial freedom!
Our companyis among the most respected Mutual Insurance Companies in Canada and has built its reputation to be an award-winning organization with confidence in the delivery of the best suited financial protection required personally to each client's needs. Specializing in disability insurance, we support niche markets, including small business owners, self-employed and skilled trades.
As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand your financial knowledge by becoming an export in income replacement and the personal needs of each and every client. In this role you will customize a suite of financial solutions, aligned with your customer's needs. This role is pivotal to the success of our organization, where there is no limit to your earning potential!
- Exceptional networking capability
- Achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer facing (virtually or in person) skills
- Professional demeanor and exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- You are highly organized and motivated
- Empathy towards others with a results-driven attitude
- You share our values and concern for others
- Willing to obtain license and professional training as required
- Valid driver’s license
- A vehicle
- A computer with the ability to navigate through systems and software
You get this:
- Join an established national financial services organization
- Exclusive industry leading compensation program
- Recognition and rewards at company conferences and excursions
- Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Licensing and comprehensive program and product training
- Flexible schedule with the ability to secure your own customers
- Professional training for licensing requirements, coaching, and ongoing career development
Our Professional Recruiters or someone from our Leadership Team who is in the region of Winnipeg, MB will reach out to further discuss this opportunity!