Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee our civil construction department. This position is responsible for managing multi-trade projects from beginning to end. Our organization is a large general contracting company operating across North America. This role is specific to our region around Buffalo, NY.
This role will be for the most senior and experienced project manager in the organization.
You will be required to manage the costs, project milestones, stakeholder relationships, and work with other team members and organizations to ensure successful project completion.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with building and safety regulations
- Manage and direct labor while managing projects
- Build business relationships while working with clients and contractors
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and scope
- 7+ years of civil construction experience, or related experience
- Strong experience with project management
- $130,000 +++ - Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
- 401K and matching
- Great Benefits!
- Flexible hours