We are an established leader in engineering, fabrication, and construction of gas compression, processing and Heavy Oil equipment and facilities.
We are seeking a SharePoint Designer to manage, design, develop, administrate, and maintain the SharePoint platform and solutions to ensure ongoing reliability, stability and optimization.
This position is based at our Airdrie, AB office.
- Creates, Manages, Designs, and implements the architecture of the SharePoint platform
- Determines and implements security standards for the SharePoint platform
- Designs and builds high availability solutions to ensure platform resiliency
- Provides subject matter knowledge to I.T. resources and business stakeholders in leveraging, conceptualizing, developing and implementing SharePoint solutions to address business needs
- Collaborates with I.T. resources to integrate SharePoint modules with other systems
- Researches, recommends, plans and performs software improvements and upgrades to optimize the SharePoint platform
- Creates and maintains technical documentations on the SharePoint platform
- Monitors the platform for performance and availability
- Installs and configures SharePoint Services
- Maintains all aspects of the SharePoint platform
- Administers and deploys Microsoft patches by applying change control methodologies
- Collaborates with I.T. resource to ensure appropriate back-up and recovery of the platform
- Creates and maintains sites and site collections
- Information Technology 2 year diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of SharePoint administration work experience
- Ability to design and implement platforms and solutions
- Proficient at designing and building high availability solutions
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS SharePoint 2019 and SharePoint Online
- Working knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software, protocols and
- Understands dependencies required to maintain and support a SharePoint platform.
- Microsoft SharePoint training and certification is preferred
As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a Drug-Free Workplace Agreement, a Conflict of Interest Agreement, and Confidentiality and Invention Agreement.