Available Positions located in:
- Casper, Wyoming
- Williston, North Dakota
This position is responsible for servicing equipment located primarily in the Rocky Mountain Region but can include other areas and require traveling on a normal basis, including overnight trips.
Knowledge and experience of natural gas compressors and related equipment is strongly preferred. At a minimum, Heavy Duty Mechanic experience (Mine Equipment, Large Heavy Equipment) experience is required.
- General field maintenance and repair.
- Perform engine overhauls, compressor overhauls, unit commissioning, and overall product support.
- Repair and maintenance on Caterpillar and Waukesha natural gas engines.
- Repair and maintenance on Ariel and other reciprocating / screw compressor manufactures.
- Use instrumentation systems and PLC type control panels.
- Ensures all personnel adhere to all Company Safety Regulations.
- Overtime and on-call requirements can include work after regular work hours, weekends, and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with heavy duty mechanical, fabrication, and millwright field work.
- Experience with compression, process, and production related equipment experience and / or training.
- Possess thorough knowledge of compressor packages including all components and systems.
- Clear driver’s record / can meet DOT requirements
- Reliable, organized, and detail oriented
- Available to work overtime and available for on-call rotations (may include weekends, nights, and holidays).
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Competitive wages
- Health/dental insurance
- Company matching 401K
- Vacation pay, and holiday pay
- Relocation packages are available for qualified candidates.
We provide service for gas compression and power generation equipment, including warranty service, minor and major maintenance, replacement parts, and equipment exchange, through a network of service locations throughout Western Canada and the United States Rocky Mountain Region.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. EOE/M/F/D/V
As a condition of employment, employees are required upon hire to sign a Drug-Free Workplace Agreement, a Conflict of Interest Agreement, and Confidentiality and Invention Agreement.