Have a niche for steel, stainless and aluminum?
If you would like to join a positive atmosphere that uses up to date equipment, then our company might be a good fit for you!
We are looking for flexible and creative people to join our team!
Fabrication background is a must and Red Seal certification is ideal but not required.
Multiple shift options available: 5 days 8 hours or 4 days 10 hours on both days and afternoons
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Work with the Plant Manager to review drawings to plan fabrication priorities
- Fitting parts to customer specifications.
- Process welding as
- Process materials for jobs from time to time
- Work to tight tolerances (some of our customers require +/- 0.020" tolerances)
- Perform process inspections to ensure customer specs are being meet as part of cross checking fellow fabricators jobs
- Assisting QA / Welding supervisor with the instruction of junior welders working on your projects
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to read and interpret a wide verity of customer drawings for specifications
- Able to work with steel, stainless steel, & aluminum
- Red Seal Steel Fabrication certification is an asset
- Understanding of steel shop equipment and their safe operation which includes: saws, brakes, iron workers, radial drills, and misc hand tools
- Welding experience an asset
- Valid CWB ticket required
- $28 to $40 / hr
- Extended health
- On-site parking
- Ongoing training
- Overtime available
- 4 day 10 hour shifts for afternoons
- Optional shift times for days
- 5 day 8 hour shift
- 4 day 10 hour shift