We are presently looking for a Project Manager for our location in Mississauga.
Established in 1974 as an international construction company, specializing in the retail industry.
As a company, we offer a complete package from general contracting to specialized custom millwork. We build stores throughout Canada including Quebec, as well as the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and the Caribbean.
We have over 40 years of service excellence in the industry and are recognized as the “go-to” contractor for completing difficult projects on time with the emphasis on “Quality”. All our projects are manned by our own full-time experienced supervisors.
Over the last 40 years we have successfully completed more than 2500 projects consisting of retail stores, specialty stores, and fast-food restaurants. We are the preferred contractor to many major international retailers.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company that is established and well respected within our industry.
- Must have experience in commercial retail construction and/or ICI
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in commercial retail construction and/or ICI.
- 10+ years of experience in the retail construction industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Project Management certification is an asset
- Must be able to read and comprehend construction drawings including and not limited to architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and site specifications
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills, along with exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and team members at all levels in the organization
- Ability to travel if/when required
- Managing construction projects for assigned clients from pre-construction to completion including bidding/estimating, project planning, scheduling, and work progress
- Responsible for issuing purchase orders, maintaining cost files, managing change orders, and all day to day project monitoring
- Maintaining excellent customer service for clients
- Implement and comply with all Ministry of Labour health and safety policies and procedures
- Managing and coordinating with site supervisors, subcontractors, engineers, and architects to ensure each phase of the build-out is completed successfully and on time
- Responsible for proactive leadership of all support personnel including Project Coordinators
- Managing overall project closeout including document maintenance, deficiencies and warranty work
- Extended health
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- and more!
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to being an equal opportunity company.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please apply today!