This is a full-time position in our Oakville facility.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
We offer superior products, and it is our team members that cement our customer relationships by delivering superior service and performance to meet or exceed customers' expectations.
We expect our team members to give their best every day, and in return we strive to deliver the same superior service, performance, and rewards to our employees.
Act as the first point of contact for industrial power transmission / motion control product lines (gearboxes, couplings, motors, inverters, etc.).
Primarily responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers in response to a variety of technical and repair situations regarding our products and services. Strengthen and maintain customer satisfaction in response to a variety of technical situations regarding our products and services.
- Provide technical assistance to customers on products
- Gather and maintain the technical knowledge necessary to provide customers with efficient/effective technical solutions.
- Read and understand technical information on drawings, instructional manuals and other technical product data.
- Work with internal and external customers to provide project quotations; enter all quotations in Salesforce.
- Promote atmosphere of positive attitude to our customers while exceeding their expectations for services provided.
- Maintain product information materials and organize for quick reference when needed.
- Develop/provide internal training/mentoring for new employees.
- Work internally with outside sales force, product management and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist customer service staff with technical and/or complex problems.
- Handles medium to large complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Research outside vendor product offerings and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or other related technical discipline is preferred.
- 4+ years of technical or customer service experience with an industrial power transmission distributor or manufacturer (sizing gearboxes, couplings, motion control products, etc.).
- Ability to read catalogs, drawings, and price sheets and understand complex technical information.
- Experience with data entry, Salesforce and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluently bilingual, written & oral (French / English) would be considered an asset.
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company pension
- RRSP match
- Complimentary access to a licensed financial planner
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Get your birthday off with pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company events
- Top wages based on experience
- Annual performance bonus
- 8-hour day shift, Monday to Friday
PLUS: A spacious working environment with great company culture, summer BBQs and other exciting employee events during the year.
Warehouse employees are provided with uniforms, safety shoe allowance and all equipment required for this role.
Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities throughout the hiring and employment process. We focus on recruiting, employing, and advancing members in diverse groups in an ever-changing market.