Taking action to change your future is easy to change with Capital Staffing Solutions! If you have the skills and desire to work, we can find the right job for you. We are looking for hard-working, dedicated individuals who are not afraid of hard work and getting dirty.
As one of the world's leading system partners in the automotive industry, we specialize in lightweight solutions, e-mobility, sealing and shielding technology, tooling, and engineering services. We are committed to actively shaping the world of mobility – today and well into the future. At the same time, we are also maintaining our forward momentum in the non-automotive lines of business.
What’s in it for you?
- Overtime available
- Direct Hire!
- Benefits offered after the probationary period
- Employee Appreciation
- Monday – Friday
- Days/Afternoons available
- $60,000 - $90,000/HR
Location: Windsor-Essex County
- Implement and comply with defined standards
- Develop and optimize manufacturing processes in the plant (per BU) in terms of pre-series and series production in
- coordination with the IE Team Lead
- Coordinate the procurement of production equipment
- Creation of machine and plant layouts as per the CU-4P specifications in coordination with the IE Team Lead
- Cooperation in CIP projects
- Co-responsibility for OEE improvements on the work-center level toward the achievement of the set OEE targets
- Coordinate production equipment modifications
- Coordinate the disposal, relocation, external sale, or scrapping of production equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed Bachelor's degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Technology, or in a comparable field
- Min 4 years experience in Industrial Engineering required
- Must have steel-toed work boots, above the ankle
- Must have reliable transportation