We have over 60 years of experience specializing in the design, manufacture, and custom fabrication of engineered polyethylene systems for water, wastewater, and storm water management applications. We offer our clients full-service engineering support in the design and manufacture of custom systems to meet their project’s specific requirements.
We are currently seeking candidates to work as Extruder Operators in our Huntsville, ON Production Department (full time). The primary responsibility is to operate and monitor production lines, obtaining target production yield. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the HDPE industry for career growth with the company.
Hours of work result in every other weekend becoming a 3-day weekend, based on the production schedule.
- Actively participate in all Health & Safety training and promote a safe work environment
- Sort, Pack, Crate and package materials and product
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork and learning in all interactions with other employees; assist in training others
- Participate in all 5-S and Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming or injection moulding an asset, but not required,
- Be flexible to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts or other shifts as needed,
- Basic computer skills.
- $2,000.00 Signing and retention bonus; $1,000.00 payable after 6 months’ continuous employment and another $1,000.00 payable after 1 full year of continuous employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vacation days