We are a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Maintenance Reliability Planner.
The Maintenance Reliability Planner is responsible for the development and implementation of a Preventive Maintenance Program based on a CMMS system, as well as all related documentation. This role will facilitate communication between operations, the maintenance team and production planning/scheduling. It will ensure equipment is maintained with minimal production interruption. This role will be responsible for preserving the integrity of the CMMS system through table updates, reporting analysis, troubleshooting system issues and minimizing emergency breakdown work.
- Provide technical planning and scheduling for short and long-term objectives to ensure optimal maintenance effectiveness.
- Report on scheduled maintenance versus completed maintenance jobs. Identify and resolve potential problems, recommending opportunities to improve the process and drive increased reliability.
- Collaborate with all levels to ensure that all preventive and predictive routines are scheduled at predetermined intervals.
- Develop and maintain annual overhaul plans and conduct related communications with production and maintenance leadership to achieve deadlines.
- Continually analyze and improve the state of current PMs and corrective work orders by conducting weekly meetings with supervision.
- Distribute weekly scheduled PM’s to maintenance supervision so they can schedule their employees' daily activities.
- Work with MRO to ensure all parts are available for planned maintenance. Work with appropriate contractors, vendors, manufacturers, internal trades and Project Engineers, for planning, scheduling and executing to reach required Reliability KPI targets.
- Monitors, maintains and purchases all required equipment and parts, in conjunction with maintenance management and keeps maintenance parts area well organized, inventory maintained in the CMMS system and keeps the entire are in excellent housekeeping condition.
- With maintenance management, develop SOPs, workflows, and Key Performance Indicators where required.
- Monitor and maintain all aspects of the CMMS system. Train employees on system usage. Prepare reports as needed to support Business requests.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Engineering, technology graduate or 2+ years of related maintenance trade work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in preventative maintenance planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning / scheduling and time management skills.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
- Strong MS Office computer skills.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.