We are a privately owned British Columbia corporation. Our corporate goal is to continue to build and foster equitable and lasting business relationships. We take pride in the fact that we continue to do business with repeat clients, and that our services and performance are always recommended by our clients.
Ownership and senior project management all possess over 20 years of construction experience. We bring specialized experience to every project we undertake. In addition to general contracting, our scope of expertise encompasses a variety of services under the earth working umbrella. These include excavation and material disposal, site preparation, civil construction, land clearing, demolition, preloading, engineered retaining walls, road and highway construction, marine construction, and dredging
- Surveying land sites and properties, as- built data collection including drafting, plotting, and reporting.
- Installing and monitoring survey monuments and construction benchmarks.
- Examine previous records to ensure data accuracy.
- Accurately use equipment and tools to measure features, and report on survey findings.
- Build maps, sketches, and charts.
- Provide guidance to field staff.
- Previous experience as a surveyor using GPS systems.
- Specific experience with Topcon or total stations is an asset.
- Proficient with CAD Civil 3D software.
- Tech savvy with an aptitude in math.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Current Valid Class 5 Driver License with reliable vehicle.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Skill enhancement programs
- Overtime opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Company events