Have a niche for welding steel, stainless and aluminum?
If you want to work in a positive atmosphere , and use up to date equipment, then this might be a good fit for you!
We are looking for capable, flexible creative people to join our team!
Fabrication background is a must and Red Seal certification is ideal but not required.
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Work with Plant Manager to review drawings to plan fabrication priorities
- Fitting parts to customer specifications.
- Work with: saws, brakes , iron workers, radial drills, and misc hand tools
- Perform in-process welding as required
- Process own materials for jobs from time to time
- Understand and work to tight tolerances (some of our customers require +/- 0.020" tolerances)
- Perform in-process inspections to ensure customer specs are being meet
- AssistQA / Welding supervisor with instructing welders
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings for welding specifications
- Able to work with steel, stainless steel, & aluminum
- Red Seal Steel Fabrication certification is an asset
- Understanding of steel shop equipment and their safe operation
- Welding experience an asset
- Valid CWB ticket required
- $35 - $42 hourly based on experience and qualifications
- Ongoing training
- A positive atmosphere
- Up to date equipment
- Day & afternoon shifts
- 4 day, 10 hour shifts
- Or 5 day, 8 hour shift
- Overtime available