We are Hiring Help, a recruitment services company who bridge the gap between companies looking to hire and applicants seeking a job in their field. We specialize in the acquisition of qualified and skilled candidates to help our clients succeed in their businesses. THIS POSITION IS NOT WITH HIRING HELP BUT WITH OUR CLIENT.
A Senior Estimator calculates and estimates the expected cost of construction of a given project. This position is to make competitive bids by reviewing and analyzing all the cost information to provide accurate estimates. The Estimator provides support and input as requested to ensure successful project completion. This position includes many of the requirements of Project Management.
- Interpret customer bid requirements to assemble detailed and complete Labor, Material, Equipment, and Expense summaries for review and closing
- Assist project managers and team members
- Tender applications to develop effective business relationships while working with clients and contractors
- Conducts cost analysis at completion of project
- Assist in drawing review, scope review and changes.
- Collaborate with other estimators/divisions to help assemble detailed and complete multi-trade proposals
- 5+ years electrical estimating experience, consideration will be given to candidates with equivalent education and/or field experience. Fire alarm and communications estimating experience will be also be considered.
- Commercial and Industrial Experience
- Experience with estimating software such as Accubid, preferably Enterprise Estimating Software.
- Experience in quoting a vast array of project sizes ranging from Service and Maintenance to large multi-disciplined turnkey projects.
- Strong purchasing and negotiation skills and experience.
- $90K - 100K, based on experience, negotiable
- Flexible hours