This job is posted by Hiring Help, on behalf of our client, a leading Custom Home Builder and Renovator. We do the initial screening and interviewing and if you are a top 3 applicant, you will be directly interviewed by our client. You will be a direct permanent employee of our client.
We are custom home builder and renovator in the Midland-penetanguishene area and we are seeking a SKILLED CARPENTER for all aspects of custom home building and renovation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced carpenter, can work independently as well when needed lead a team on a project.
Basic Carpentry Skills Required:
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Crown molding
- Mill work
- Installation of windows, doors, cabinets, and flooring
- Work safely and in and organized manner
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of experience in custom home building and high end renovations
- Prior experience with residential carpentry and contracting is an asset
- Experience working on custom homes start to finish
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have knowledge of workplace safety requirements, policies and procedures
- Must have own tools
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Opportunity for growth
- Great company culture and team to work with
- Company cellphone
- Monday – Friday day shift
- Opportunity for overtime hours
- Benefits package including health and dental
- Additional perks!
Please send us your resume today for further consideration. Our recruitment team will review all applications and then reach out to the top applicants for more information. Thanks for taking the time to review and we look forward to hearing from you!