The construction industry is full of challenges, from product selection and design questions to delivery and finance. Building codes, systems, and technologies are constantly changing.
We have big plans to expand into new markets, and we're always looking for new ways to help our customers. Without the right people, we wouldn't be able to do any of this. That's where you come in. Check out what Convoy Supply has to offer you. If you're looking for a career, not a job, look no further.
Whether online, on the phone, or walking into our store, our customers depend on Convoy’s Inside Sales Representative to be their Navigators for Success. This is a mission-critical, “roll up your sleeves” kind of job. You will learn more about servicing the world of construction materials than you ever dreamed possible!
Building industry experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right person with the right attitude. Our store is conveniently at 19041 – 80th Avenue S.
- Process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, and/or returns
- Coordinate delivery and/or pick up of customer orders with the operations team
- Educate customers on different products and their applications
- Generate, place and confirm purchase orders with suppliers
- Receive payment for merchandise or services sold and log sales into the computer; responsible for payments received and adhering all administrative and accounting related procedures
- Participate in the physical inventory of warehouse materials
- Experience assisting customers with product
- Problem solving skills with a natural ability to respond quickly and accurately to inquiries, handle a fast-paced environment, and keep a sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent decision making and ability to take initiative
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail
- Must be a respectful team player
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy recognizes and practices safe working procedures with respect to COVID-19; employees must comply with the protocols for infectious disease control.
Convoy Supply was founded in 1972 and has become a leading North American distributor of premium building products with 40 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between.
It’s easy for companies to slap together slogans about “great customer service” and “best quality”, but those are just words. Team Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We are the Real Deal!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.