Working with may result in feelings of satisfaction, positive energy, happiness and possible euphoria. Side effects may include pride, self-respect, money in the bank. If you’re ready for success, we’re ready to meet you!
We’re looking for a self-sufficient, motivated Roof Loader for our Lynnwood location at 5804 – 204 Street SW; someone who is dedicated to unloading building materials safely and who wants to help us expand our fast-growing business.
If you know anything about the construction business, then you know that getting roofing materials on the top of roofs isn’t easy; it is physically demanding and requires a high level of accuracy to ensure the Roofing Contractors’ needs are met and homeowners’ property remains intact. We know that the average time as a roof loader is 1 – 2 years and that is why we are committed to promoting from within – there are many opportunities to learn about our industry, products, equipment and operations. And many opportunities to apply for other jobs/other locations at Convoy!
- You take pride in accuracy. You will be diligent about safely unloading roofing supplies.
- You will support the driver at the branch by loading the truck and riding with the driver to the job site.
- Assist in the warehouse when not unloading roofs.
- You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
- Passionate about great service & teamwork
- No fear of heights
- Dedicated to safety
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Be a team player
- Pride in being on time, self-sufficient, and able to provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Potential career path to Warehouse, Inside Sales, Driver positions
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
- Convoy can be a job… or a career. Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy Supply was founded in 1972 and has become a leading North American distributor of premium building products with 44 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between.
Team Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We want them to know that they can LEAN ON US!
It’s What We Do!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.