While getting to work from the comfort of your home, you will be responsible for responding to all types of inbound calls, resolving a variety of customer inquiries, providing email support to customers, and troubleshooting basic computer and Internet usage issues when required. As part of the Inbound Call Centre team, you will play an integral role in driving the customer experience.
- Delivers excellent customer service while responding to inbound call inquiries and providing email support.
- Determines and resolves customer inquiries. Provides customers with information and/or instructions in an understandable manner.
- Provides quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs.
- Completes required documentation such as tracking communication with customers, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Troubleshoots technical issues experienced by customers. Provides verbal instructions to customers to resolve issues.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Technical support or Customer Service Experience
- Tech savvy and knowledge of information technology systems required.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Must have valid Canadian ID (Citizenship, Work Permit or Permanent Residency)
- Must be 18 years of age or more
- High school or GED
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Hourly Pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance or through our employee referral program.
- An employee assistance program which provides excellent medical, dental and benefits plans
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
- Paid Training