We are currently seeking to add Cross Border AZ Company Truck Drivers to our team. This position is based out of Bradford, ON.
Flatbed experience is required.
Runs are Southern Ontario or the GTA area to mid to long haul to USA back to Ontario. No Western Canada or Quebec runs.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company.
Our business started in 1987 and obtained and received the Ontario and ICC authority in 1992. At this time, we also purchased our own trucks and trailers and with the addition of a few select owners/operators started to transport general flatbed freight from Ontario to various destinations in the USA. Since that time, we have grown into a competitive carrier transporting legal and over-dimensional loads as well as LTL shipments on Flatbed, Step-deck and trailers to all above and the lower 48 states.
- AZ license and at least a minimum of 1 year of driving experience
- Valid Passport required. Fast card is an asset.
- Flatbed experience is preferred.
- Clean driver’s abstract is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Excellent compensation/mileage rates plus many extras.
- Superior benefits package including Health and Dental.
- Guaranteed income if hurt on and off the job 24 hrs Canada and US.
- Paid $50.00 for picks and drops (after first one).
- Paid $75.00 for tarping/untarping.
- Cross Border medical coverage.
- $100.00 dollars layover after 1st day
- Safety Bonuses ($1000) Prorated from the start date. Paid at Christmas Time.
- Easy going professional work environment.
Please apply today!