Applications Engineer – Construction and Forestry Equipment - $90 to $120K+
We are seeking an Applications Engineer for the heavy construction and forestry equipment division, primarily focusing on attachments and implements to solve clients problems and to make them more efficient.
The Applications Engineer is a position with the following objectives:
- Increase attachment and implement business through technical sales support.
- Provide solutions to customers challenges
- Recommend standard or custom products and design custom products where necessary.
- Provide advanced technical support for customers in the region.
About the Job
- Work with our regional sales team to determine and develop successful regional product offerings.
- Work closely with engineering, sales and customers and provide innovative attachment and implement solutions.
- Provide technical, costing and pricing information to the sales group on specialty attachments.
- Design and detail new attachments and specialty products using 3D CAD.
- Provide input into new product development processes.
- Perform client site visits to gather information and understand customer’s unique requirements.
- Some travel may be required.
- Engineer or Technologist with minimum 7 years of experience with mechanical equipment.
- Construction or Forestry equipment experience preferred but agriculture, mining, or heavy equipment or attachment / implement experience will be considered.
- Extensive capabilities in Inventor, SolidWorks or other 3D CAD programs.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following including Construction, Forestry, Agriculture or Mining Equipment which may include but not limited to Hydraulic Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Track Dozers, Motor Graders etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the design of attachment and implements along with Machine Guarding.
- Being part of one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Huge income growth potential with your career progression
- Starting salary of $90,000 to $120,000 per year
- Fully paid generous benefit package
- Pension Plan
- A true “Team” company.
Mississauga ON, Dixie and 401 Area. 15 minutes from downtown Toronto, 15 Minutes from Brampton, 30 minutes from Oakville, 30 minutes from Bolton, 45 minutes from Scarborough, 1 hour from Hamilton, 15 minutes from Etobicoke.