CDL Driver with Crane Certification
Get Started Now
Convoy Supply connects with people interested in providing great service and an unsurpassed customer experience with their entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re looking for a self-sufficient, motivated conveyor driver for our Portland location at 3720 NW Yeon Avenue, who wants to help us expand our fast-growing business in this area.
- You take pride in accuracy. You will be diligent about safely delivering building products to job-sites and customers.
- You believe a safe truck is important for you and those who share the road with you, so you conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related documentation, as well as advise management of any equipment issues or safety hazards
- You assist our warehouse and yard staff in loading and un-loading trucks, thereby gaining knowledge about our goods and services.
- Passionate about great service & teamwork
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Dedicated to safety, on and off the road
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Clean CVOR abstract
- Experience in the construction/roofing business would be an asset
- Ability to drive trucks with a manual transmission
- Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, pulling and throwing tarps, lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Pride in being on time, self-sufficient, and able to provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background check
- Competitive salary - we take great pride in offering our workforce the best benefits and compensation packages in our industry, and we think you will too.
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
- Convoy can be a job… or a career. Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy recognizes and practises safe working procedures with respect to COVID-19; employees must comply with the standard set for infectious disease control.
Convoy Supply, founded in 1972, is a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with 40 locations in the US and Canada. Team Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.