We have *COVID Safe office with Deep Sanitation Daily*
Our busy office Burnaby, BC is looking for hardworking and fun Customer Service Representatives.
We have a unique office culture that is bounded with team work and personal growth. Our company has been established only 3 short years ago and we have grown into the number one customer acquirement company in our niche market. Which in turn means that our one of a kind team has accomplished incredible results.
It is our people that make us what it is!!
To serve our customers better each day we need great people. That’s why we approach our passion for our service to our customers with the same passion for our people.
You will deliver friendly, fast & accurate processing of all customer transactions in the front lanes. You will also assist customers with learning about and purchasing the latest technology products to meet their needs.
As a CSR, you will be responsible for creating an engaging, fun, and fulfilling experience for our customers as they move throughout the store and close out their transactions. Through a comprehensive onboarding and training program, you will become an expert in all our product categories while learning about the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the store in addition to making sure their visit was engaging and satisfying – making sure every customer goes away feeling excited about the next step in their journey.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Stays up to date on all products and services offerings and provides complete solutions to customers during each transaction.
- Maintains a clean, well-stocked and inviting appearance in all areas.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working in customer service, sales or related fields is preferred.
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages ($1000.00 per week) based on experience with paid training and with a Weekly Direct Deposit, fixed rates, and Bonuses.
We also offer paid training, growth opportunities and have a Supervisor Role available (advancement opportunities).
We need you to attach a resume to be considered for an interview.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Please apply today!
Wish EVERYONE all the best of luck!
Do not miss this opportunity! Lots of growth and potential with our company, we are booming and looking for talent – apply with confidence.