We are a busy mechanical contractor that has been in business for over 20 years and looking to hire Licensed Plumbers for our location in the Greater Toronto Area.
Newly licensed plumbers are welcome!
We offer permanent full time I.C.I. (Industrial, Commercial and Institutional) work in a friendly, supportive working environment that is non unionized.
To serve our customers better each day we need great people. That’s why we approach our passion for our service to our customers with the same passion for our people.
This is a great opportunity for long-term professional growth with a solid company that is established and well respected within our industry.
- Applicants must be a member of Ontario College of Trades in good standing as status of a Journey Person Plumber classification or have a have a 306 A Plumber License.
- Speak English; Read English; Write English
- Drivers license an asset
- Steel-toed safety boots; hard hat.
- Non Union Work Environment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Install, repair plumbing fixtures and systems
- Join pipes by all means typical to your trade
- Inspect and test pipes for leaks, repair, service and maintain plumbing systems, fixtures, drainage, waste and venting systems
Major Work Area: Construction; Maintenance; Repair; Service
Come work with us!
We offer our employees top wages ($30.00-$45.00 per hour) based on experience and benefits package.
We pride ourselves on our excellent company culture, our very clean and safe working environment, and our commitment to continue being an equal opportunity company and hiring a diverse work team.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.