We build and install custom stairs and rail. From raw lumber we mill, cut, plane, sand, glue and shape real wood. Ultimately this role will focus on assembling and installing beautiful stairs and rail.
We are located in a shop which provides constant and steady work that is not weather dependent. We focus on a culture of team, respect and honor. This is a place to grow, learn, and advance your career!
- Use power tools and shop machines: planer, jointer, table saw, miter saw, hand tools, etc.
- Accurately measure, mark and cut wood
- Assembling and delivering product
- Assembling, fitting and installing stairs
- Must be able to lift 100lbs.
- Will need to know how to read a tape measure (not metric)
- Able to take direction but work independently when necessary
- Competitive wage up to $30.00 per hour
- Work boot allowance
- Paid training
- Team events
- No weekends or holiday work
- Travel covered during work hours
- Raises based on performance
- Task incentives