As a vertically integrated textile manufacturer, we are looking for an engaged Recruitment Coordinator who is eager to embark on a journey of personal and professional growth within our organization. We value high-performance and are committed to providing our team members with a variety of training and development opportunities, tailored toward their role and career goals.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the diverse perspective of our workforce. Our team is comprised of individuals with differing skill levels, in different job roles, all working together to build our future.
- Work Life Balance – Monday to Friday operation (no continental or night shifts)
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Dental coverage, short-term disability, and life insurance through Sun Life Financial
- Group RRSP, with Employer Matching Program
- Corporate Sponsored Programs: health and wellness, and shoe program
- Employee Referral Program
- Education/Training Reimbursement
- Monthly Employee Events
- $22.50 / hour
Under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources/Health & Safety, the position facilitates the identification of recruitment needs, administers full cycle recruitment for both facilities and provides administrative support to the internal human resources team.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the needs of each business group, as well as the requirements and expectations of active and prospective roles.
- Responsible for creating job descriptions and job postings.
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job posting sites, agencies, and social media, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for open roles.
- Complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, which may include calling previous employers and completing background screens and any other test requirements.
- Seek out and recommend innovative and creative ways to source talent, through program develop.
- Schedule and coordinate all interviews and prepare documentation for interviewers.
- Partner with HR team on developing new recruitment programs on an on-going basis.
- Participate and attend community events and job fairs to market the organization and garner prospective employees.
- Completion of a University Degree of College Diploma in Business Administration/HR, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience coordinating full cycle recruitment efforts - manufacturing industry is an asset.
- Ability to establish and build new industry partners for recruitment and recognition of the brand.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and integrated business systems.