We are a privately owned British Columbia corporation. Our corporate goal is to continue to build and foster equitable and lasting business relationships. We take pride in the fact that we continue to do business with repeat clients, and that our services and performance are always recommended by our clients.
Ownership and senior project management all possess over 20 years of construction experience. We bring specialized experience to every project we undertake. In addition to general contracting, our scope of expertise encompasses a variety of services under the earth working umbrella. These include excavation and material disposal, site preparation, civil construction, land clearing, demolition, preloading, engineered retaining walls, road and highway construction, marine construction, and dredging.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete pre-operation safety inspections.
- Safe operation a variety of heavy equipment.
- Grading, Backfilling, Trenching
- Follow all pertinent safety guidelines.
- Experience safely operating Dozers, Excavators, Rock Trucks, and Rollers.
- 2+ years of equipment experience.
- Certificates of training an asset.
- Must have a drivers license and own transportation.
- Knowledge of Topcon equipment an asset.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Skill enhancement programs
- Overtime opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Company events