This is a rotating shift. Successful candidates will need to be able to work Days, Afternoons and Nights.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all mechanical/electrical systems and equipment. This includes disassembly, cleaning, reassembly, and calibration.
- Analyzes test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators.
- Troubleshoot/diagnose equipment and system problems based on data received.
- Repairs and maintains the operating condition of production equipment, including reassembly of parts after completion of repair, testing, or inspection.
- Continuously improves technical skills to remain current on equipment installation and operations, including the set-up and programming processes.
- Utilizes welding skills to cut and weld metal for parts repairs, fabrication, and assembly of new equipment.
- Provides operations demonstrations on production equipment for new machine operators; communicates the various safety, control, and operating features in a clear and concise manner.
- Enters repair and maintenance data performed daily into SAP system using proper damage codes.
- Communicates potential mechanical hazards on equipment to appropriate leadership and operators.
- Coordinates completion of work orders with cross-functional team members, to ensure cost-effectiveness and productivity standards are met.
- Ensures that any safety related work orders are given a top priority in operations, ensuring adherence to Provincial and Federal regulations as well as company policy and procedures.
- Provides recommendations on preventative maintenance programs for applicable equipment and improvement opportunities for systems functionality.
- Must be a Red Seal Millwright or Electrician
- 4th Class Power Engineer Certificate is an asset or willing to obtain a 4th class boiler ticket within 18 months
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of work experience required
- Maintenance background should consist of: hydraulics, controls, welding, electrical, PLCs, machine tools, and pneumatics
- Working knowledge of hand, power, and electrical testing tools
- Ability to read and understand one-line diagrams, blueprints, and schematics
- Strong computer application skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Capable of identifying defective parts and malfunctions in the production equipment and processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other departments
- Knowledge of TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance)/AM (Autonomous Maintenance) Pillar Tools including preferred.
- Prior experience with LEAN principles
- Medical and dental benefits from day 1
- Pension plan.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.