Have a niche for welding steel, stainless and aluminum?
If you want to work in a positive atmosphere , and use up to date equipment, then this might be a good fit for you!
We are looking for capable, flexible creative people to join our team!
Fabrication background is a must and Red Seal certification is ideal but not required
- Work with fabricators and welding supervisor to review drawings for welding requirement's
- Work with jigs to fit parts for welding
- Perform welding duties that meet both customer specifications as well as CWB weld procedures
- Completion of entry level welding course an asset for entry level position
- Fabrication experience
- Ability to read and interpret customer drawings for welding specifications
- Able to work within a high pace manufacturing facility
- Red Seal Welding certification is an asset
- Valid CWB ticket required
- If current ticket is not held, the applicant will be required to perform an inhouse weld coupon as a condition of employment
- $24 - $34 hourly based on experience and qualifications
- Ongoing training
- A positive atmosphere
- Up to date equipment
- Day & afternoon shifts
- 4 day, 10 hour shifts
- Or 5 day, 8 hour shift
- Overtime available