Warehouse Shipper Receiver
If you know anything about the construction business, then you know that getting the right products to the right site, on-time and safely, are the benchmarks of success. Our Warehouse staff are an important part of distributing our products. It is both challenging AND rewarding work. We are Team Convoy, and we want folks with great people skills on our team, because in the end – people make all the difference.
We’re looking for a self-sufficient, motivated Warehouse person for our Lynnwood location at 5804 – 204 Street SW, who is dedicated to getting the right products to our customers and want to help us expand our fast-growing business.
- You take pride in accuracy. You will be diligent about pulling and loading inventory for customer pick-ups and trucks for delivery to job-sites.
- You will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse.
- You will insure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials.
- You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
- Passionate about great service & teamwork
- Able to drive a forklift is a plus or we will help you get certified
- Dedicated to safety
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, pulling and throwing tarps, lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Be a team player
- Pride in being on time, self-sufficient, and able to provide knowledgeable, excellent customer service
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and Convoy picks up a generous amount for single, couple or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K – you are eligible after 90 days employment and Convoy matches a portion of your contribution
- Time Off – Everyone needs time away from work to recharge and be with family and friends - receive a generous amount of paid holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Potential career path to Warehouse management, Inside Sales, CDL driver
- Internal Promotions - Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
- Convoy can be a job… or a career. Find out more at https://www.convoy-supply.com/careers/overview
Convoy Supply is a leading North American distributor of premium building products with 40 locations across North America, from the Canadian Rockies and Pacific Northwest forests, across the Prairies to the Great Lakes and places in between.
Our company was founded in 1972 and Team Convoy prides itself on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business. We are the “Real Deal”.
It’s What We Do!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, Convoy Supply Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.